Breaking News
Loading...
, , , ,

What This Boy Doing on the Streets Caught Everyone's Attention!

Share on Google Plus

Filipino boy flawlessly covers 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston
This young and spectacular boy just caught everyone's attention when he sang Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You'. The most amazing part is that we know that he didn't have any professional background but he sang it very beautifully - effortless, I must say! By his looks, he did not come from a well-off family and what he does to his talent impresses me a lot!

This is just a proof that amazing and talented people are all-over the country and they are unstoppable! The question is what is he still doing on the streets? To all musical producers out there, give this amazing boy a break! He is worth it! It will be one less street child in the Philippines, come think of it!

Filipino boy flawlessly covers 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston



Video Credits: Rumble Viral

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Viral.BLVD

Is it Viral? Well you can check it out here! Viral.Blvd is a page where you can get the things that you need to know about what's happening around the world of internet. You are free to share your thoughts, so are other people. Viral.Blvd believes that exchanging of thoughts could lead to fruitful discussions... everyone learns!

Like us on Facebook